Incubator Sports Terms & Conditions
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site.
- When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address or phone number ETC.
- We will also collect information through your physical testing as well as information updated by you, your institution, your team, your tournaments, your medical professional, your provincial/national governing body.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs)
- To send periodic information -The email address/phone number you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. This information may also be used for authorised payments as requested by you.
- To compile a data base of performance and statistical standards - your achievement will be collected, compared and analysed creating an invaluable resource of information and standards.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Due to the nature of our service, we will be approached from time to time by interested external third parties. At NO TIME will your information be shared with them without your written consent. In such instances INCUBATOR SPORTS will inform you of enquiry after which the protocol set out in our IS AGENT policy will be followed.
Third party linksAt our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Instigator Sports has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Opt Out PolicyPlease email us at email@example.com if you would like your information removed from for the www.incubatorsports.com database
Waiver and ReleaseIn the act of creating a profile on www.incubatorsports.com (referred to as “the Company”) I agree and acknowledge: that the Company will not be liable for death, injury, loss or damage suffered by me through or contributing to by any cause whatsoever including but not limited to, any negligent (including gross negligent) act and/or omission or breach of contract on the part of the Company, its directors, employees, contractors, independent consultants or other members(s).
In the process of becoming a member of Incubator Sports, I and/or my estate, furthermore, indemnified the Company against any claim by any person arising directly or indirectly from my death, injury, loss or damage suffered by a member, allegedly caused or contributed to any act or omission by the Company, its directors, employees, contractors, consultants and agents.
Finders FeeIn the event that you , as an athlete, are offered a professional contract , trial or placement as a result of your listing on the incubator sports platform, you will be liable to pay Incubator Sports a finders fee of 10% of total fees for a period of 2 years from the date of signature of your contract.